Put these orange honey garlic carrots on your radar for dinner tonight! Coming up with recipes for delicious, healthy sides for dinner every night can be a grueling task. This recipe for honey garlic carrots is not only sweet and tasty, but it is also pretty easy to make! Garlic and honey compliment each other so well, and both ingredients really give the carrots an excellent flavor.
- 2 lbs. of carrots- peeled, halved, and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- Salt & pepper to taste (about ½ teaspoon of each)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Optional: flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Peel carrots. Cut off stems, cut the carrot in half.
- Put all the cut carrots into a bowl and add olive oil, raw honey, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat all the carrots.
- Spread carrots out on a baking sheet, making sure they are in a single layer and not stacked on each other.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool.
- Optional: garnish with freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
ORANGE you glad you tried this recipe? (Cheesy. I know.) Keep orange on your radar with the ASPIRE sock in Radar Orange! Try it in a ZERO, ONE, or FOUR cuff height!
|Powered by SearchFit|
Did you try this recipe? Let us know how it turned out!
Recipe adapted from Joyful Healthy Eats.