If you’re firing up the grill this Memorial Day weekend, skip the chips and make these sweet Honey Ricotta Grilled Peaches instead!
These delicious peaches take only minutes to make, use just five ingredients and are the perfect grillmate for juicy turkey burgers. It’s peach season, so hit up your local peach stand for this recipe!
- 4 peaches, halved and the pit removed
- 3/4 cup part-skim or whole milk ricotta
- 1 cup granola
- 2 teaspoons honey, plus more for drizzling on top
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl whisk together the ricotta, honey and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Brush a little oil or melted butter onto the cut side of the peaches.
- Place the peaches cut side down onto the hot grill.
- Grill the peaches for about 3 minutes or until they are warm and marked.
- Top the peaches with the honey ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle granola on top.