Since it’s anything but cool outside, we were super excited to try this summertime cool mint lemonade. This recipe takes 5 minutes to make, has low sugar and will make you think you’re sitting on the beach in Mexico.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serves: 4-6 drinks
- 6 lemons
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4½ to 6½ cups cold water
- 30-40 mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Put sugar along with ½ cup water in a small pot and cook on low until the sugar has dissolved (1 minute). Let cool for a few minutes.
- Juice the lemons and get rid of the seeds. Add the lemon juice to a pitcher and add 4 cups of water.
- Add sugar syrup to the pitcher and mix well.
- Add more water or plenty of ice cubes if you find the lemonade too strong.
- Put 6-10 mint leaves into each cup and muddle for a few seconds using a pestle.
- Add a little lemonade and muddle for a few more seconds.
- Finish this lemonade recipe by filling each glass ¾ full and adding a few ice cubes.
This recipe is brought to you by the ASPIRE Cool Mint!