I don’t know about you, but just looking at this drink makes me want to grab my beach towel and sunglasses and sip on this refreshing beverage by the pool. Summer is my favorite season, and this concoction might be my new favorite summer drink.
This drink is super easy to make and will make you feel like you are on a tropical island, even if you’re stuck at the office in Maida, North Dakota (the U.S. city farthest from an ocean).
- 1 pineapple
- 1 lemon – juiced
- 1 lemon – sliced
- 1 lime-juiced
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar (add more sugar if you like your lemonade sweeter)
- 6 cups water
- Ice cubes to chill
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Cut up the pineapple and mash it well in a large bowl.
- Spoon the pineapple into your pitcher and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well and serve your drink with fresh pineapple slices.
- Optional: Add mint leaves for a nice garnish
Is this lemonade giving you yellow fever? (Not the deadly disease- the made-up condition where you feel the desire to add more yellow to your life) Pair your lemonade with the ASPIRE in Hi-Vis Yellow in ZEROs, ONEs, FOURs, or TWELVEs! You’re sure to catch everyone’s eye.
|Powered by SearchFit|
What is YOUR favorite summer drink? (Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks accepted!)
Recipe adapted from The36thAvenue.com.