Trends in physical fitness are all the rage in the celebrity world, but one trend that isn’t fading is running.
Here are five celebrities that embrace running on many different labels:
- Reese Witherspoon: It’s not uncommon to see Reese Witherspoon on morning runs around her Los Angeles. She’s also been spotted out running with her two children, Ava and Deacon, and fellow celebs like Nicole Kidman. Can you imagine having those two in a running group?
- Joey Fatone: Former *NSYNC member Joey Fatone isn’t a stranger to throwing on a pair of running shoes. Joey has been active in runDisney,
- Jo Dee Messina: Jo Dee Messina began running in the late ’90s, as an effort to get into shape. She worked up to several miles a day, but worked her way up to actually running the Boston Marathon.
- Mario Lopez: Mario Lopez has a lot to put on his resume, including finishing the New York City Marathon. “Running has become therapeutic for me. I can clear my mind and I can just go through my day and have a lot of clarity,” he told ESPN.com’s Page 2. Since then, he’s run other races, including the Rock ‘N’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon & 1/2 Marathon.
- Kurt Yaeger: Kurt is a Swiftwick Athlete and a man of many talents. An actor, director, and top-ranked Adaptive BMXer, Yaeger is perhaps best known for his role as “Greg the Peg” on Kurt Sutter’s recently concluded FX series, Sons of Anarchy and also an athlete!