Looking for a healthy snack to put on your radar for parties? These chili-lime sweet potato chips are spicy, crunchy and orange-ly delicious. The chili powder and lime complement each other in a scrumptious way, and sweet potatoes just speak for themselves. This recipe is a party favorite- just multiply it to feed more!
Serving size: 1
- 1/2 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Using a mandoline, thinly slice sweet potato.
- In a small bowl, toss sweet potato with fresh lime juice, olive oil, chili powder and sea salt.
- Place sweet potato slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Flip pieces over, turn pan 180 degrees and bake 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes until crispy.
Recipe from SELF.