The American Heart Association and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, among other health organizations, recommend you consume two servings of fatty fish per week. Eating salmon is a tasty way to do this, as it is high in healthy fats, protein and other vitamins and minerals.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
For the browned butter lime sauce:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make the browned butter lime sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, whisking constantly, until the foam subsides and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, honey and lime juice, salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper, to taste. Dredge each salmon filet with 1 tablespoon flour and drizzle with 1 tablespoon honey.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add salmon to the skillet and sear both sides until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place into oven and bake until completely cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with browned butter lime sauce and lime zest, if desired.
Recipe from DamnDelicious.net