At this point in the summer, is anyone else tired of ice cream? If you need a healthy treat to cool down this summer (that’s not ice cream, thank goodness), try this delicious frozen strawberry yogurt bark! Switch up the fruit and make this treat over and over again. If you’re feeling crazy, you could even have this for breakfast!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours, 10 mins
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cups chopped strawberries (or fruit of your choice!)
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Mix the yogurt and honey together until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sprinkle on the chopped fruit and freeze for 3-4 hours until frozen solid.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.