Back by popular demand, we are offering a healthy snack option that takes bland out of it. Spice it up with these spicy peppered zucchini chips! These “chips” are a heavenly, green party snack to put the shine in your halo. Double (or triple) the recipe to make it party-sized!
- 1 lb (about 4 cups) thin sliced zucchini
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp olive oil (this can be omitted)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash, dry and thinly slice zucchini (but don’t slice TOO thin) with a mandoline slicer or knife ⅛ inch thick.
- In a medium bowl, whisk salt, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Spread zucchini slices out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Toss with the “dressing” to coat.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes
- Eat immediately after removing from oven for maximum crunchiness.
Recipe adapted from Frugal Living Mom.