“What in the world is an acai (ah-sah-ee) bowl?” I wondered while searching for delicious recipes. Turns out, it’s basically what breakfast dreams are made of. An acai bowl is essentially a really thick smoothie that’s been topped with oatmeal, fruit or peanut butter. It’s packed with antioxidants, keeps you full throughout the day and satisfies your sweet tooth!
Our new favorite acai bowl recipe features an assortment of Razzle Red toppings!
- 4 tbs acai powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut water
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- Coconut shavings
- Goji berries
- (Insert your topping of choice here!)
- Blend the acai powder, frozen berries, milk, spinach leaves and honey together. Add a little more almond milk or water if it is too thick. The texture should be a little thicker than a regular smoothie.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Add some red to your breakfast, and add some red to your socks! This recipe brought to you by the ASPIRE Razzle Red!