Sweeten up your February- it’s the month of love after all! Enjoy a “slice” of red velvet cheesecake that it actually good for you. Packed with protein, this shake is great for a busy morning breakfast or even a post-workout snack!
- 1/2 cup Fat free cottage cheese
- 1 Scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 3-5 drops red food coloring
- 2 tbs fat free cream cheese OR 1-2 tbs sugar free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 5-10 ice cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
- 1/2-1 cup water (alter this according to desired consistency)
- 2-3 Stevia (or 1/4 tsp sweetener of choice)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp xanthan gum 
- Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached.
- Top with light whipped cream if desired.
This recipe is brought to you by the ASPIRE Razzle Red!
Red is strong. Red is passionate. Red is danger.
Wear Razzle Red when you want to show the world who’s boss.