For a sweet, cool summer appetizer, these watermelon balsamic mint skewers hit the spot. These little bites are the perfect healthy snack for any summer holiday- Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July or just a random Saturday night.
- 4 oz feta cheese, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 of a large watermelon, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- Mint leaves
- Balsamic for drizzling
- Cube the watermelon into bite sized pieces.
- Cube the block of feta.
- To assemble, stack the feta and watermelon with a mint leaf in between. Using a skewer or toothpick, skewer the stack.
- For added flavor, I used a reduced balsamic vinegar drizzle. To make the drizzle, add ½ cup balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan and reduce for 3-5 minutes until thickened. Drizzle over the skewers.