Our current inventory manager has chosen to live out our motto – “Chase Adventure” – and will soon hit the road to explore mountain communities across the US. This change opens up a great opportunity with our dynamic organization. At Swiftwick we focus on providing the running, cycling, and outdoor communities with the best socks they will every wear, guaranteed. We are proud to manufacture all of our socks in the USA.
JOB TITLE: Inventory Manager – Buyer / Inventory Control
LOCATION: Brentwood, TN
REPORTS TO: President
This critical member of the Operations team ensures a reliable flow of inventory to support customer demand. The role provides primary purchasing and inventory control functions for the company. The role also serves as project manager for all co-branded projects.
• Monitor inventory for all products and place replenishment POs when required. Maintain inventory at appropriate levels to ensure supply while minimizing cash requirements.
• Follow-up on inventory discrepancies and conduct appropriate system transactions to correct discrepancies.
• Manage all item master data in our primary business system.
• Be the primary daily contact with contracted production factories to facilitate production, expedite purchase orders, maintain consigned inventory, etc.
• Serve as the primary liaison with third party logistics partner regarding receiving and inventory management.
• Perform purchasing function for miscellaneous business needs including business equipment, fixtures, displays, etc.
• Serve as Project Manager for all custom sock projects. Maintain project tracking information and be the primary resource for the current status of all customs projects.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience in Planning, Purchasing, or Supply Chain Operations.
• Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application.
• Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Exhibits meticulous attention to detail and is committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Minimal travel required up to 10%
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com