Post by: Danielle of Live, Run, Grow
When it comes to running gear, I’m pretty open to trying new things and using different brands. There’s really only one specific item that I’m SUPER picky about…
Ever since my husband brought me home a pair of Swiftwick socks from a conference he attended for work a few years ago, I’ve been totally loyal and haven’t run in any other brand of socks since! (I actually received 4 pairs of a different brand sock for free recently and I gave them all away – true story!)
And, when I find something I love, I love sharing it, so I was really excited when a few weeks ago Swiftwick asked both Jason and to I be ambassadors and help spread the good word!
To help kick off our ambassadorship, Swiftwick sent me a few pairs of socks to test out!
So, I have to admit I’m usually more of a neutral color sock kind of person because my socks clashing with my sneakers would totally bug the heck out of me, but check this out – each of the new colors matches PERFECTLY with a pair of my sneakers!
(And yes, I will only wear each pair with their color coordinating sneakers!)
So, what’s to love about Swiftwick?
For me personally it’s the thin, light weight material that provides just the right amount of compression and arch support and at the same time keeps my feet dry and blister free!
Here are just a few of the other reasons Jason and I love them so much:
- Swiftwick socks come in 7 different heights from “ZERO” (no show) to “TWELVE” (knee high). In fact, Jason wore the ASPIRE TWELVEs for his recent half marathon PR!
- Swiftwick products are all made in the USA!
- Swiftwick’s sock finder will help you find the PERFECT sock for you allowing you to check off items such as material, sport, color and height.
- Swiftwick guarantees their products – if you don’t love it, wash it, return it and they’ll replace it with a pair (any brand!) of equal value!
- Swiftwick’s mission is to design and produce the best active wear products on the planet.
- Swiftwick’s motto “Do what moves you” is a statement I can 100% get behind! I am all for everyone getting out there and moving every day in whatever way works for them!
Now get out there and DO WHAT MOVES YOU!
What do YOU look for in a running sock?
Read the full article here.